skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Sharer Stone Family
Friday, August 8, 2008
Things We Love
We love the Utes. We love to golf. We love sports. We love to play cards and we love to swim. This is us in a nutshell.
2 comments:
Annette K A Mc
said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
August 9, 2008 at 7:17 PM
Annette K A Mc
said...
Glad to see how many hobbies you have! Nice family times.
August 9, 2008 at 7:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(9)
▼
August
(9)
Grandma's Visit
Back to school night
Jersey
Raging Waters
Alex's Hair Do
Our Silly Tradition
Things We Love
Danny's New Hair
No title
About Me
coffeegirlangie
I am 31 years old. I am married to a wonderful man named Beau. I have two gorgeous boys Alex and Daniel. They are my whole life. My best memories, moments, and everything include my three boys.
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Glad to see how many hobbies you have! Nice family times.
Post a Comment